At Center for Better Hearing, we make sure everyone leaves hearing better - regardless of their finances - because we believe your hearing health shouldn’t be sacrificed due to your budget. We offer the following payment options:
12 month 0% financing allowing you to pay the full amount slowly over time, rather than making a larger upfront payment
Hearing aid leasing, featuring a low monthly payment and built-in upgrades so you’re always in the best technology and covered by an extended warranty
- Many insurance providers offer a hearing care benefit or access to discounts – let us help you determine your coverage and options
- Credit options are available from Wells Fargo, Credit Care, or other providers
- A Health Savings Account (HSA) is a tax-advantaged medical savings account available to taxpayers in the United States who are enrolled in a high-deductible health plan. Funds typically roll over to the next year. They offer a tax advantage since you’re deferring your taxable income – because you’re putting your income for medical expenses only. Your HSA dollars can be used to help pay deductibles and qualified medical expenses like dental, vision, and hearing care.
- A Flexible Spending Account (FSA) allows you to set aside pre-tax dollars that will be specifically allocated toward medical expenses not covered by insurance. When purchasing these items, cardholders can either purchase directly with their FSA card or can purchase with a separate credit card and submit the invoice for reimbursement from their FSA. FSA funds can also be used to pay for hearing aids.
- We offer new hearing aids at every technology level and price point, and we also have used hearing aids available for those on a tight budget.