About Our Hearing Center
At the Center For Better Hearing, we closely follow a Family Centered Approach to Hearing Healthcare model where we recognize that hearing loss just doesn’t affect the individual but all people associated with that individual. At the Center For Better Hearing, we encourage family members or close friends to participate in the care and treatment of the hearing impaired patient. In accord with the patient’s wishes, we invite you to accompany them for their initial consultation and evaluation, as well as any ongoing office visits for continued hearing aid adjustments and counseling, and we would also encourage you to ask questions concerning any aspects involving the recommendations provided by the healthcare practitioner. Our experience with the rewarding outcomes for thousands of successful patients proves the importance and value of family involvement in the care and treatment of those suffering from hearing loss. Working together helps guarantee success, improving the lives of everyone within the circle of hearing!
- We build relationships with our patients, getting to know them on a personal level.
- We recommend individualized treatment plans based on a specific concerns, lifestyle and budget.
- We ensure continued satisfaction and grow lasting relationships with our patients through free follow up appointments.
- We keep our patients educated on the most current hearing aid innovations and treatment options.
- We provide state-of-the-art hearing services, highly- trained staff and a medical based hearing clinic environment all within our own community.
- We strive to exceed patient expectation through compassion, intelligence, and honest personalized service.
Your Goals Are OUR Goals
We promise to work closely with you to discover where you are having the most difficulty communicating. Then, we will collaborate with you to determine the best solution to increase your ability to hear and understand in the situations you describe. If that solution includes hearing aids, then we are committed to recommending the technology that:
- Works best for your level of hearing loss;
- Complements your lifestyle and…
- Fits within your budget. Your satisfaction is our ultimate goal.
Developing A Long-Term Partnership
Choosing a hearing professional is one of the most important decisions you will ever make and the personal relationships you will develop with us will continue long after your initial appointment. We understand that ongoing counseling, periodic adjustments and regular hearing aid cleanings are vital to your continued satisfaction with your investment in better hearing and we are committed to being here to support your every need.